I'm a big fan of checking out new dog parks
and seeing what they have to offer women and mans best friend.
The newest dog park located in west Kendall 157 avenue and 11255 zip 33196
Is drawing rave reviews turns out the greatest weakness of the park is not enough parking.
This bark park has it all for dogs i give it a "dogie in heaven" award
- The grass is very green with a sidewalk for walking.
- Very wide open space and a section for small dogs and big dogs.
- Both sections have obstacle courses to build up confidence in your dog.
- This park has a dog shower and dog water fountain.
- Has many benches with shade and places to sit for us humans.
- Has a bathroom for the humans and water fountain for us too.
The greatest weakness of the park is simply the parking
some people still have to park far away and on the sidewalk
its almost always packed after 5 pm till dark..
For the most part the dogs are pretty well behaved and social.