Sunday, June 12, 2011

How i tricked my hosting company into giving me an extra 50 % off! "your going to laugh"

I was debating what hosting company to use. I had several different offers in different browsers. I was just going over the pros and cons of each domain registers.  I had half the information filled out on Just Host shopping cart. Well i guess they knew how close i was to getting the deal with them. I had filled out the email part  Just host messaged me right back and said "hey we see how serious you are don't go anywhere else" and offered me an extra 50% off   

Now I was already impressed with Just host because i thought the prices they had were better than everybody already and they really have been good to me.   If you ever wanna get your own domain name and have it hosted give these guys a look..
Click here Just host

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment