Thursday, June 9, 2011

Why adding a classified ad site to your blog or website makes sense



Keep your viewers coming back with a free classified ad section.
Where anyone can post ads in an unlimited amount of categories.




The cool thing is it wont cost you anything for having the free classified ad site on your blog or website actually if anybody upgrades an ad you get a 10 % cut not bad for enriching the content on your site. Also if you refer other webmasters or bloggers you get a 50% referral cut for upgrades.  I was looking for weeks for a classified ad site I could use in my blog and i couldn't find one! I wasn't expecting to find Classifieds that actually paid back with little effort.  All you do is copy and paste the html code and that's it nothing to download nothing to configure simple as cake a toddler could do it.

Some people may say why would I want a classifieds ad site? The answer is simple what better way to promote yourself than through your own classifieds that will be shared on over a million websites.  Not only are you getting lifetime residual income from the classifieds ad section your getting unique content that many of your viewers may find to be a tremendous benefit to your readers meaning your website will be added to bookmarks more often.  Also some of your readers maybe excited to have the capability of having their own classified ad site and you would be giving it to them and benefiting from sharing.

click on this link for your own classified ad site

8 comments:

  1. Within one hour of posting my 1st free ad on my classified as site I checked back to see if anybody had seen the ad..

    This ad has had 24 displays and 6 readers

    not bad for one hour of free exposure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For this motive to provide every product to the customer, and to accomplish the all needs of the people we introduce an authentic and valuable E-marketing place where mushroom of beautiful and well equipped houses and accommodations are provided by the so worthy and trusty E-marketing place which is geboon.com .

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best online classified site is www.zooyaaclassified.com countries all over the world are using zooyaaclassified.com. The service is FREE and no registration needed to post. You can post text ads, picture ads, and video ads all for free. You can also advertise your company banner on the site too.
    www.zooyaaclassified.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

    Classifieds Post Ads

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi im going to make my blog. how can i add a widget for my blog to post free classifieds on my blog? can u plz help me??
    letsfresh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We get more visitors if you add classified site in blog or website.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me got your website which is informative and perfect for my needs. It wonderful and helpful posts. I have read out a lot related this topic its is best in all.
    Simple Mobile Sim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete

Comment