Saturday, June 4, 2011

What to do when a virus malicious code takes over your computer

 HACk, Spyware, Virus, The war to save your computer!



Last night i had an odd pop up! It said you have a virus and to clean your system press here.
It looked just like the security center from Microsoft though it was the virus itself..
Well i made the mistake of clicking it and it took over my computer!
I could not get on the internet to explore.. It insisted i buy this virus software to clean my system it looked pretty real..though the pricing was different and it seemed fishy!
I was determined to get it off my computer!  I found some help pages on Microsoft on my computer and they had a link to click for free and i was able to download a scanner and it removed the malicious virus code. Now my computer is running fast and it didn't cost me a dime if you dont have any virus software or your software is out of date you can go here http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx it will ask you if you want the 32 bit or 64 bit i downloaded it and let it scan took a while then it told me to restart the computer and the malicious virus code was gone!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW..This is really helpful tip i will bookmark this site..we all do the same mistake sometimes!!
    really appreciate this information..thank you dude :))

    ReplyDelete

Comment