Saturday, November 5, 2011

Wheatgrass good for a healthy lifestyle and losing weight and looking young

  • A few years back when i started juicing wheatgrass i was amazed at the burst of energy it provided.
  • I would take the juice remaining in my juicer and add it to my bath water. 
  •  I received many compliments about what it did for my skin
  •  Making my skin glow as the life enzymes and nutrients gave life and nourishment to barries of skin. 
  • I later found out that wheatgrass also helped the body in oxygen production.
  •  In chinese medicine they talk about how cancer has a hard time growing in a oxygen rich body. 
  • Through trial and error i found some great tasting recipes to mix with wheatgrass.
  • I can supply you with 1 pound of wheatberries, instructions to grow your wheatgrass and the tasty recipes for only 5 dollars + shipping.
All my current auctions including the wheatgrass auction
can be found at this link http://myworld.ebay.com/ilikeitthanku

This link above is an auction for the wheatgrass.
You dont have to buy the wheatgrass through the auction.
I accept paypal at bugfreedog@yahoo.com send me an email so we can calculate actual shipping cost.
usually in the 5 dollar range if you want more pounds i will give you extra 20 % discount off the second or third pound..

This wheatgrass kit contains more than just seeds..
  • 1 pound of organic wheatberries.
  • Growing instructions.
  • Tasty recipes!
  • Harvesting techniques to get the most out of your grass..
  • Wheatgrass is great for losing weight and adding nutrients to ones diet.
  • Wheatgrass is a superfood and adds more oxygen to the body.
  • If you are not familiar with taking wheatgrass your going to want to know what to mix it with so you can enjoy the benefits of wheatgrass.
  •  I will share with you my tasty recipes to maximize the enjoyment of wheatgrass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment